Total Pageviews

Monday, October 24, 2011

'Forever Friend' sung by Darren Mullan on the Sheer Joy Music Label

Lots of great comments have been emailed to me about Darren Mullan's CD release of my Country song Forever Friend following the video which was posted on Youtube a few days ago.


We are trying to share the song with as many folk as possible, and so I would appreciate you following this Youtube link to check it out for yourself.


With a combination of Greg Sheer's music, my lyrics and Darren's voice, this song is a great one to download onto your iPlayer. Just get it from iTunes, CD Baby, Amazon, or most of the main digital download sites. It's also available to order as a hard copy CD from the online shop of Sheer Joy Music by following this link.


I hope you enjoy it and share it with your friends on email or on social networking sites like Facebook. Thanks you for helping to get this song the success it deserves!

No comments: