Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Our Father, who art in heaven ...


THE LORDS PRAYER
I cannot pray OUR, if my faith has no room for others and their needs
I cannot pray FATHER, if I do not demonstrate this relationship to God in my daily living.
I cannot pray WHO ART IN HEAVEN, if all my interests and pursuits are in earthly things.
I cannot pray HALLOWED BE THY NAMEif I am not striving, with God’s help, to be holy.
I cannot pray THY WILL BE DONEif I am unwilling to accept God’s rule in my life.
I cannot pray ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVENunless I am truly ready to give myself to          God’s service here and now.
I cannot pray GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREADwithout expending honest effort for it,       or if I would withhold from my neighbour the bread that I receive.
I cannot pray FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESPASS AGAINST US, if I continue to harbour a grudge against anyone.
I cannot pray LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION, if I deliberately choose to remain in a situation where I am likely to be tempted.
I cannot pray DELIVER US FROM EVIL, if I am not prepared to fight evil with my life and my prayer.
I cannot pray THINE IS THE KINGDOM, if I am unwilling to obey the KING
I cannot pray THINE IS THE POWER AND THE GLORYif I am seeking power for myself and my own glory first.
I cannot pray FOREVER AND EVER, if I am too anxious about each days affairs.
I cannot pray AMEN, unless I can say cost what it may, this is my prayer

No comments: