Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 10, 2008

A bouquet for YOU!


Today is another beautiful day which promises to be warm and full of sunshine. It will just add to the sunshine that is already in my life, but will be a welcome addition nevertheless, for I don't think that you can grumble about a little more beauty entering your life. For this reason I'm sending you, dear reader, the above bouquet, in the hope that it will brighten up your day.
If you like it enough you could print it off and blow it up a little, then stick it onto your 'fridge door. That way it will be a reminder that you are someone special!
Yes, I know that some of you will think me a little sloppy --- even a little silly --- but who cares. For each one that thinks that there will be many more who appreciate the gesture. And anyway, what if it's true? Does it make the gesture any the less meaningful?
I don't think so!

No comments: