Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I was interviewed on the radio . . .


Last Sunday evening I travelled about forty minutes to Leasowe, which is on the Wirral, to be interviewed by Chris Youngman on her radio show Cafe Sunday, which is broadcast each Sunday between 5 and 7 pm on 7Waves Community Radio. Above is a pic of Chris and myself in the Studio having a discussion prior to going on air.
The Recording Studios are fairly new, having only been opened in March this year, and they boast really great up-to-the-minute equipment, with three studios in all. It was a good interview, discussing the various aspects of my work in the ministry, my magazine, my books and my music, and she played several tracks from the various CDs that showcase my worship songs and love songs.
All in all, an enjoyable interview. Thanks, Chris!

No comments: