Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Hayley Oliver Band - Tell Me Why

Regular visitors to this blog will know that my favourite Country singer is the UK's Queen of Country Music, Hayley Oliver. What a fabulous voice she has. For my money she ranks up there with the greats of Country Music, and it can only be a matter of time before the rest of the world discovers her as well!

I guess one of these days she will have made enough impact to become an 'overnight success', which just means that someone in the music business will have discovered just how great this gal is. Well, I discovered it a while ago now and am also privileged to count Hayley amongst my friends.

Here's a video of Hayley and her band in action, singing the song Tell Me Why which is on their album entitled 'Naturally'. Have a look and listen for yourself.

No comments: