Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Joanne Lowe's Meditations

NO GREATER FAMILY
“But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.”
1 John 1:7 (King James Version)

Yesterday, I watched one of the Gaither Homecoming shows on television. They were singing one of my favorite songs, a song that Gloria and Bill Gaither wrote, “Getting Used To The Family Of God”.

I love these words “Climbing the mountains, crossing the plains, Fording the rivers, sharing the pains; Sometimes the losses and sometimes the gains, getting used to the family of God”.

There is no greater family than the family of God because every person in the family of God has been cleansed by the blood of Jesus and we are united by His precious blood.

How it thrills my heart to know that not only will I have the privilege to spend all eternity with my precious Saviour; also all of my friends on my mailing list who I love dearly will be there with me because they are part of the family of God.

Are you part of the family of God? Has the cleansing blood of Jesus been applied to your heart for the forgiveness of your sins? Have you humbled yourself and admitted that you are a sinner and you need a Saviour? If not, I urge you; I plead with you to give your heart and life to Jesus today!

Joanne Lowe
joannelowe8@cox.net
www.joanne-ourprecioussaviour.blogspot.com

No comments: