Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 5, 2009

'When I'm With You' is now on YouTube

My love-song, When I'm With You, has been uploaded onto YouTube today with a great new video to support it. I have my clever friend Martin to thank for this. I feel both proud and humble by this song, which I wrote as a gift for my wife for Valentine's Day, 2007. The song featured as the title track on a CD of love-songs which Sheer Joy Music released last year, sung by Susan Marrs.

If you would like to listen to it and see the great video that Martin has produced then just click on this link.

I hope you like it, dear reader, and that you will get your friends to take a look as well. Let me know what you think of it by posting a comment on this blog post.

1 comment:

Starr LaPradd said...

What lovely words this song presents!! You are a very talented songwriter.