Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Joanne Lowe's Meditations

A MANSION OF LOVE

“Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.”

John 14: 1 - 3 (King James Version)

A man whose wife had been kidnapped said to his son “Without your mother, none of this money means anything”. Jesus is preparing mansions for those of us who have invited Him into our hearts to be our personal Saviour. Jesus is the master decorator and all the mansions we have seen on this earth can’t come close to the beauty of the mansions He is preparing for us. However if He wasn’t there with us, the mansions would just be places of beauty.

I’ve read this statement many times “The heart of the family is the mother”. The heart of our mansions is Jesus. Not only are we going to have mansions of unexcelled beauty; they are also going to be mansions of love because Jesus is going to be with us. Just as the man said to his son, “Without your mother, none of this money means anything” so without Jesus being with us, our mansions would mean nothing. Thank God that every person who is saved is going to have a mansion of love.

Heavenly Father, we give You thanks for our mansions of love. Thank You for Jesus because without Him, we would be lost in our sins and on our way to hell. What thrills my heart is knowing that nobody will yell at me in my mansion or hit me. Thank You Jesus, for not only decorating my mansion with a beauty that the world has never seen, but especially thank You for decorating it with love. O how I love You, my precious Saviour. You are worthy to be praised and adored. Amen.

Joanne Lowe

July 24, 2009

joannelowe8@cox.net

http://www.christian-article-bank.com/Author/199/Joanne-Lowe.html

No comments: