Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Meditation from Joanne Lowe

NOTHING

“For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Romans 8: 38, 39 (King James Version)


There is absolutely nothing that we have done or ever will do that would make Jesus stop loving us. Yes, we fail Him and we hurt Him. However, He doesn’t turn His love for us off and on like a water faucet as we sometimes do to people who have hurt us. When you are feeling all alone and think that nobody loves you, I have good news for you. Jesus loves you so much that He died for you! There is no greater love than the love Jesus has for you.


Did you know that satan will attack us where he knows it will hurt us the most? For over forty years, I wanted to kill myself because I had been raped and abused. I felt all alone and I really believed that nobody loved me. If I didn’t know now that Jesus loves me, I would go to bed and stay there. Without Jesus, there is no reason to live. So of course, satan tries to discourage me and hurt me by telling me that Jesus doesn’t love me. However, I know without a shadow of a doubt that Jesus loves me.

His love for us does not depend on what we do or don’t do. His love for us depends on who He is. He not only is the definition of love and gives us unconditional love; He is love! What a privilege it is to be loved by the Saviour of the world. There is no one like Jesus! What a Saviour! What a friend, this Jesus of Nazareth! He is worthy to be praised and adored. He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. All hail, King Jesus!

Joanne Lowe

July 25, 2009

joannelowe8@cox.net

http://www.christian-article-bank.com/Author/199/Joanne-Lowe.html

No comments: