Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Joanne Lowe's Meditations

NO MORE SICKNESS
"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."
Revelation 21: 4 (King James Version)
      Jim Hill wrote one of my favorite hymns "What a Day That Will Be".  These words are so precious to me.  "There'll be no sorrow there, No more burdens to bear No more sickness, no pain, no more parting over there.  And forever I will be with the One who died for me What a day, glorious day that will be."
      When I think about being in Heaven with Jesus for all eternity, I am humbled and filled with awe that my precious Saviour should love me so much that He died for my sins.  Not only will we have the privilege of living with Jesus for eternity, there will be no more sickness, no more pain and no more parting.
      It doesn't matter if we are sick physically or emotionally, Jesus is the great Physician and He can heal us.  It is very important that we go see the doctor and get the medicine that will help our body heal but only Jesus can heal a broken heart.  Thank God that one day there will be no more sickness or broken hearts.
      Heavenly Father, thank You for being a tender, loving, forgiving and compassionate Father.  I've lost track of the many times You have wiped the tears from my eyes with Your kisses.  I pray that You would please heal those who are sick.  Please comfort them and let them know how much You love them.  Amen.
Joanne Lowe

No comments: