Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

'Faith': Jerzy Przybylski's latest Album

      The following review of the recently released album Faith by Jerzy Przybylski and the Jerzy Group Singers has just been received from Joey Welz, CEO of Canadian American Records, USA. Joey Welz was previously the pianist with the legendary Bill Haley and the Comets, and has released around 80 albums over the years. 
      "I first discovered the music of Jerzy Przybylski a few years ago when he sent me two tracks to produce which I liked well enough to include on my Canadian American Album entitled American Idol. I orchestrated River of Love  b/w Rainbow of Love,  and they turned out to be two of my all time favourite songs of my career. I call Jerzy's music 'MAGIC' . The lyrics are uplifting and they are married perfectly to the melodies. A better title for the album would have been "OPEN YOU HEART" --- which it surely did mine.
      Congratulations to Sheer Joy Music in England for discovering the talents of Jerzy Przybylski.  Personally, I think he is one of the world's best undiscovered song writers, and through 'Faith' the world will discover what I've known all these years, it not only takes talent, but a lot of faith to become successful. Jerzy has them both."
Joey Welz ceo/Canadian American USA
Pianist with BILL HALEY'S COMETS (mca)
      Why not discover the magic of Jerzy's music for yourself by downloading Faith from CD Baby, iTunes or Amazon today. If you prefer to own the CD then you can order it from Sheer Joy Music's on-line shop.

No comments: