Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

'Hymn for Today' : "Rejoice"

Try singing this beautiful song of praise today to worship the everlasting and almighty God who is our Father in Heaven. Feel free to share it with your friends and sing it during your Worship Service or Assembly, but please report its use to CCLI in the usual way as necessary.

Rejoice   86 86
TUNE: Rejoice

Forever in Your rest, I pray,
Your peace is all to me:
Forever in Your rest I’ll stay,
Since You have set me free.

My life is all I have to give,
All else is naught to Thee:
My Saviour, take me as I am,
Then Yours I’ll ever be.

Forever raise in songs of praise,
My hands, my heart and voice:
Forever Yours, I’ll praise You,
Rejoice, my soul, rejoice!
Rejoice, my soul, rejoice!
© 2006 : Colin Gordon-Farleigh  

No comments: