Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Give me sun, sea and sand today!

Another grey day! I know we need rain badly, but if only it could come at night and let the day be full of sunshine! I'm not really grumbling, just dreaming of how great it would be to spend a few days lazing on a sunny shore somewhere, like this one in the Bahamas. 
I could go swimming with dolphins to take away the stresses of modern living. This would be cool in every sense.
This is my idea of the perfect beach to stumble on. Long stretches of fine, silver sand, a sun lounger and a bit of shade. I could chill out with my wife very happily on this beach, and the idea of having it to ourselves for a while, whilst it may be a bit selfish, would be perfect.
Well, actually, I might just be prepared to share it with you, dear reader, should you care to join us!

No comments: