Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Postcard from Swansea


Dear Reader,

I'm enjoying my few days of relaxation and rest here in Swansea, South Wales. The weather certainly helps! The last couple of days have been fine and sunny, with temperatures around 17 -18 degrees, which is reasonably warm for April (at least for this April!).

One of the reasons for coming down here was to give me the opportunity to write the last couple of songs that Greg and I need for our proposed Country CD, and yesterday I finished the first which is titled Just a Country Boy at Heart. Today I hope to come up with the last song that we need, so I need to get my thinking cap on pretty fast as the best part of the morning has already gone!

I'll get back to you in a couple of days, but in the meantime I leave you with above picture of Rhossilli Bay on the Gower, where I enjoyed the sun, sea and sand, on Tuesday. The promontory of rock is named 'The Worm', though I have no idea why!

I wish you all every blessing,

Rev Colin

No comments: