Total Pageviews

Friday, April 18, 2008

Taking a Break!




Next week I don't expect to post any new entries on the blog as I'm going to spend a few days in Swansea chilling out. I hope to write 3 new songs for the Country Cd that I'm working on with Greg Scheer, but to do that I need a breath of fresh air!

What this means, dear reader, is don't worry if I seem to have disappeared for a week! I'll be back from Wales by the weekend, refreshed and rarin' to go, you can count on that. Of course, should I get to an on-line computer, then I'll probably manage the odd post after all --- you'll just have to wait and see.

In the meantime I'm posting the pictures at the top of this entry to show you a little of the scenery where I shall be going. I shall also try to find some more nice images --- and possibly a few words --- to post over the next couple of days.

No comments: