Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm on holiday in Wales soon!


I shall be on holiday soon at Brynsiencyn on the Island of Anglesey next weekend for a whole week of relaxation. The picture above shows a typical cottage at Brynsiencyn, similar to the one we will be staying in. You can read up about this beautiful island here.




I hope that we can visit the 'church in the sea', and South Stack lighthouse, and Treaddur Bay, and . . . Oh, much, much more, all to be achieved between bouts of oure laziness or, to use another more amenable word, 'Relaxation'.



These are just a few pictures to give you a taste of this beautiful island.
I hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

koinonia community said...

I want a holiday!!! I would love to go there. It has been nearly three decades since I have been to anywhere in Europe. Good gracious, time flies!! But alas, I have a community to build, soap to make, and children to educate. Maybe next month....;)