Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 8, 2008


A little while ago I received an email from a great Christian singer who lives on the Wirral, just a few miles from my own home. Her name is Chris Mercer and soon after the email we met up to chat about music, song-writing, worship songs, and the like. Chris gave me a copy of her latest CD, Whispers of His Grace, which has 10 great tracks on it. I especially liked the track All Because of You, the words to which are as follows:

When I am smiling through tears
And the sky looks dark and grey
When I fly with broken wings to you
Wanna dance let the music play today
I will remember You . . . my Lord
In everything You said to me . . .
It's all because of You, it's all because of You
It's all because of You, my Lord,
It's all because of You,
It's all because of You
It's all because of YOu
That I can love the way I do.
When I'm lovin' through the hate
The storm looks violent and blue
When I hold a broken heart to You
Wanna sing but the song has gone today
I will remember You, my Lord
In everything You said to me . . . yeah,
Copyright 2008 : Chris Mercer
Why not visit Chris's website for yourself, have a listen to the sample tracks and then perhaps you'll decide to become the owner of her fantabulous CD, just like me!

2 comments:

snowroses said...

Hello Rev, thanks for linking me :) The words to the song are really meaningful, I especially like "lovin through the hate"

snowroses said...

I've added you to my blogroll :)