Total Pageviews

Monday, October 20, 2008

Night Must Fall


A couple of days ago I wrote about Emlyn Williams, mentioning that I had acted in a couple of his plays when I lived in Mid Wales. I've dug out the programmes of the two plays concerned, Night Must Fall in which I played the part of Hubert Laurie, and The Late Christopher Bean in which I played the part of Rosen. Both were great plays to be cast in and each ran, as did all of our plays, for a week's run. We had our own little theatre in Newtown, Powys, which is still going strong all these years later.

Anyway, here are the pictures of the two programmes plus a few shots from Night Must Fall. Regrettably, I do not have any shots from the second of the two plays, although my memories of both are still strong and able to bring pleasure with their recall.

No comments: