Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Singer : New Song!


This week I added a new singer to the Sheer Joy Music stable, Lisa Winwood. You can check her out and listen to her singing on her website and I think you'll agree with her band of fans that she has a great voice. I'm looking forward to recording her in the New Year. You'll notice from the photo of Lisa above, that not only does she sound good but she looks good as well!
Not only do we have a new singer but when I got up and turned the computer on early this morning --- (by 'early' I mean when most were still fast asleep!) --- I found a new song waiting for me from my songwriting partner Greg Scheer. It's called 'Candle in the Window', and Greg rates it as being 'a hit waiting to happen'. Take a look at the words and music and listen to the tune on his musicblog. Hope you like it! Why not leave a comment on either my site or Greg's and let us know what you think.

No comments: