Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Off to Moriah Chapel in Wales once more!


This coming Sunday I shall be preaching at Moriah Chapel in Loughor, near Swansea. It will be good to return there, following the time spent there at the International Revival Gathering which I was the Moderator for at the beginning of April. I'm looking forward to meeting up with friends in the area as well, and especially to having the opportunity to catch up with Dyfrig and Jackie with whom I'll be staying on Saturday night.

Of course, to be invited to preach in the chapel where the Revivalist Evan Roberts preached is a very special thing, although it is a privilege to be invited to preach and share the Word at any time and on any occasion. Please pray that I will be given the right word to share, and that my visit there will be a blessing to those who attend and a benefit to God's eternal kingdom.

The one extra special thing about the trip is that I shall be visiting my spiritual home of Wales once again, and that is something that I never get enough of!

No comments: