Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Will YOU share this message?

A TIME FOR GOD
Read this only if you have time for God. Make sure you read all the way to the bottom without giving up!

When I first received this in an e-mail, I thought, ‘I don't have time for this…’ and, ‘This is really inappropriate during work.’ Then I realized that this kind of thinking is exactly what has caused lot of the problems in our world today.

We try to meet God in church on Sunday morning and maybe on Sunday evening, and in the unlikely event of a midweek service. We like to have Him around during sickness ― and, of course, at funerals. However, we don't have either time or room for Him during work or play because that's the part of our lives we think that we can ― and should ― handle on our own.
May God forgive me for ever thinking that there is ever a time or place where He is not to be FIRST in my life. We should always have time to remember everything that He has done for us.
Jesus said, 'If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you before my Father.' Not ashamed? Then can you admit to others, without fear of who knows what you believe, that you love God. Can you tell others easily that He is the source of your existence, and that He is your Saviour?
He keeps me functioning each and every day. Without Him, I will be nothing. But, with him I am everything Christ, He strengthens me. (Phil 4:13)

If you love God, and, are not ashamed of all the marvellous things He has done for you,
share this fact with everyone you know. Of all the free gifts we may receive, Prayer is the very best one. There’s no cost, but wonderful rewards.

Easy vs. Hard
  • Why is it so often hard to tell the truth, yet so easy to tell a lie?
  • Why are we so sleepy in church but when the sermon is over we suddenly wake up?
  • Why is it so easy to delete a Godly e-mail, but yet forward all of the nasty ones?
  • Isn't it funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the world's going to hell.
  • Isn't it funny how someone can say 'I believe in God,' but still follow Satan (who, by the way, also 'believes' in God).
  • Isn't it funny how you can send blasphemous and blue jokes by e-mail and they spread like wildfire, yet when you start sending messages regarding the Lord people think twice about sharing the message with someone else on their e-address list?
  • Isn't it funny how if you decide to forward a message about the Lord you will choose not send it to many names on your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they’ll think of you for sending it to them.
  • Isn't it funny how you can be more worried about what other people think of you than what God thinks of you.
I pray that each of you will send this to your entire address book. Every one who receives it with an open heart will be blessed by God in a way special for them

No comments: