Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

BNP Leader does NOT represent me!

During his recent appearance on the BBC programme 'Question Time', the leader of the British Nationalist Party (BNP), an openly Fascist political party, claimed that he represented Christian Britain. Nick Griffin is certainly a strange person to make such a claim as I fail to recognise anything Christian in the way that he behaves or speaks, and suspect that there would be little Christian value in the way that he thinks, should it be possible to get into his mind.

I hereby refute totally any suggestion that either he or the BNP represents Christian Britain, and speaking as a committed Christian, albeit in a primarily secular Britain, certainly would wish neither Griffin nor his Party to represent me. Without question I totally reject any suggestion that either Griffin or his squalidly racist political party represent anything even remotely connected to Christian values.

No comments: