Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Joanne Lowe's Meditations

IT’S A NEW DAY

“For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice, Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness.”
Psalm 95: 7, 8 (King James Version)

Have you ever had a day when it seemed like everything that could go wrong did go wrong? I had a day like that yesterday and I’m so grateful to God for giving me today to serve Him. Yesterday, I was unable to log in to my website to edit it. Also, my computer was acting crazy and I had to do two complete system recoveries on my computer.

Yesterday was a very frustrating and discouraging day for me. However, as usual, Jesus won over satan. Jesus defeated satan at the cross and the war has already been won. However, as long as we are in this world, we will have battles. What an assurance it is to our hearts to know that Jesus will always bring us through every battle victoriously.

For some of you, Jesus has been knocking at the door of your heart for many years to let Him come in. Yesterday is gone but it’s a new day. Jesus said “Harden not your heart”. Please don’t hurt Him any longer by refusing to let Him come into your heart.

Will you swallow your pride today and humble yourself? Admit that you are a sinner, repent of your sins, ask God to forgive you and invite the Christ of Calvary into your heart to be your personal Saviour before it is too late. Jesus is waiting for you with a heart filled with unconditional love and compassion. Let Him come into your heart today.

Joanne Lowe
December 27, 2009
joannelowe8@cox.net
www.joanne-ourprecioussaviour.blogspot.com

No comments: