Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Going great guns in Tallahassee!

I arrived in Tallahassee late on Tuesday evening, and have been busy with meeting people prior to the release of Charlotte Kerce's new CD which I'm here to launch tomorrow evening (Sunday) on behalf of Sheer Joy Music. The CD, which is called He's Always With Me, will be launched at a concert which is being held at Wildwood Church, 100 Ox Bottom Road, Tallahassee, at 7.30 pm Sunday evening. It's expected that the concert will be well attended for Charlotte is well known in the area for her wonderful voice. The concert is free, so if you live close enough then why not come along and enjoy it.

The new CD features ten of my Worship songs, and was produced by Warren Halstrom, the many-talented Minister of Worship at Celebration Baptist church in Talahassee. There will be an opportunity to purchase it for the discounted price of US$10 at the concert, which compares to the official price of US$15 (UK9.25).

Yesterday, Charlotte, Warren and myself were interviewed on Faith Radio by Scott Beigle, and during the course of the interview he played three tracks from the CD, including the title track. It was a great interview and Scott was impressed enough to want to play more tracks from the CD in future broadcasts.

Tomorrow morning we will be spending time with the folk at Seafarers which is at Shell Point, and Charlotte will be singing some of the tracks whilst I will have the opportunity to share a word of testimony as well. I'm sure that after the big concert in the evening we will both feel somewhat exhausted, and yet I guess that the adrenalin will keep us on a high!

During the course of the week I hope to be doing a few more interviews and we also have another concert at Crawfordsville on Wednesday evening. Now that I can get online once more I'll do my best to update this blog through the week.


So far this week I've also managed to write three new worship songs to be sung in the country Gospel genre, so I guess that the Talahassee air must be doing me good creatively! Warren is going to look at them with a view to including them in Charlotte's next CD.

No comments: