Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Music news from my Tallahassee trip - 1

A couple of days after arriving in Tallahassee for the launch of Charlotte Kerce's new CD, He's Always With Me (Sheer Joy Music label), Charlotte, Warren Halstrom and myself were interviewed for Faith Christian Radio by Scott Beigle. It was a great interview and Scott generously played three tracks from the CD which got the studio phones ringing with complimentary messages.

Scott Beigle sitting at the control console like an emperor surveying his kingdom! What a nice guy he is. It was a pleasure to be interviewed by him.

What a great voice Charlotte has. I remember the first time that I heard her singing. I found a track that she had recorded on my friend Greg Scheer's website, and once I heard her voice I thought that it was a voice I could listen to all day. Now, thanks to this CD, I can! Warren Halstrom has done a good job of producing the CD for SJM, and Charlotte tells me that she could think of no-one better to work with.

No comments: