Total Pageviews

Friday, March 5, 2010

Joanne Lowe's Meditations

BECAUSE OF JESUS
“Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and forever.”
Hebrews 13:8 (King James Version)

I have a lot of songs that I love but I think if I had to choose one to be my favourite song of all it would be “Because He Lives” by Bill Gaither. I love these words “Because He lives, I can face tomorrow, Because He lives, all fear is gone; Because I know He holds the future, And life is worth the living, Just because He lives.”

I don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow. I don’t know if it will be a day filled with happiness and laughter or a day filled with sadness and sorrow but one thing I do know, because of Jesus I can face tomorrow.

I pray with all of my heart that every person in the world will feel the joy, the happiness and the excitement that comes by knowing Jesus. Do you know my precious Saviour? Do you know that He weeps when you cry and He rejoices when you laugh? He loves you so very much.

He sits at your bedside and holds your hand during the long and lonely nights as He whispers tenderly “I’m here. I love you and I will never leave you”. O what a Saviour! What a friend, this Jesus of Nazareth!

If you have never given your heart and life to Jesus, I urge you; I plead with you to open the door of your heart and let Him come in to be your personal Saviour. He will forgive all of your sins and will save you. However, after you are saved, you must spend time with Him getting to know Him.

For those of you who are saved and have been for many years, do you know Jesus? Do you laugh with Him and cry with Him? I don’t know what heartaches and trials you have in your life but Jesus knows and He is more than able to not only carry you through the dark valleys of your life today, but also to carry you tomorrow and every day for the rest of your life. Put your hand in the hand of Jesus and say to the world “Because He lives, I can face tomorrow”.


Joanne Lowe
joannelowe8@cox.net
www.joanne-ourprecioussaviour.blogspot.com

No comments: