Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tallahassee CD Launch Concert

Charlotte Kerce, pictured here with Warren Halstrom at the piano, gave a concert performance of her new CD, He's Always With Me, at Wildwood Church, Tallahassee, on Sunday 21st February. The packed audience showed great appreciation for the evening and gave a warm welcome to Charlotte, Warren and myself.

I explained that all the glory for the songs goes where it belongs, to the Lord. I believe that the Holy Spirit creates them for me to deliver, and that makes me just the mailman. At the concert I sang a new song which I had composed on the previous morning titled Let Go and Let God.

"I'll tell you how this all started ..." I give my testimony to the way in which God has blessed my ministry, and continues to do so.

Warren accompanied Charlotte for some of her songs, including her ever-popular rendition of Victory in Jesus which she sang in addition to all the songs from her CD.

Charlotte sings with passion for the Lord, using her gift to praise her Creator.

Rehearsal time in the afternoon of the concert.

Vicky was a great help in selling copies of the new CD after the concert.

No comments: