Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Joanne Lowe's Meditations: 'No Disappointment With Jesus'


NO DISAPPOINTMENTS WITH JESUS
“Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.  In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.”
John 14:1-3 (King James Version)
     Have you ever planned to go on a trip and saved your money for a long time so you could afford to go and have a wonderful time?  You were very excited and had looked forward to going on the trip for months.  Then, at the last minute something happened and you couldn’t go.
     Remember how heartbroken and disappointed you were?  There are no disappointments with Jesus.  He is preparing a mansion for us in Heaven and one happy glorious day He is coming back for us to take us to Heaven.  We will see our loved ones who are there and we will never have to say goodbye again.
     Nothing will prevent Jesus from coming back for us.  He will come back.  How I long for the day when I shall see my precious Saviour face to face.  Are your bags packed?  Are you ready to go?  Jesus could come back while you read this devotion.  Is your heart right with God?  Is Jesus your personal Saviour?
     Heavenly Father, thank You for the assurance that one day Jesus is coming back for us and we will take our final trip.  Father, touch hearts and lives and change them.  I pray that every person will fall in love with Jesus and make Him the King of their heart and life.  I love You, dear Father.  Amen.
Joanne Lowe
July 24, 2012

No comments: