Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 21, 2013

New 'Hymn for Today' : "I'll See Jesus"



Here's my choice for today's "Hymn for Today." Although the words are new, the tune is both well-known and very beautiful. I hope that you will like it enough to share with your friends and use in your worship services. If you do that, please ensure that your church or school report its use to CCLI in the usual way.

I’ll See Jesus 6565 D
TUNE: Take Time to be Holy


One day I’ll see Jesus,
We’ll stand face to face;
I’ll offer my praises,
In thanks for His grace.
I’ll worship and thank Him
For His gracious love;
I’ll praise him for ever,
In Heaven above.

For all of life’s blessings,
My family and friends,
I’ll praise Him in glory,
Where life never ends.
I’ll praise Him as Shepherd,
As one of His sheep;
I’m saved by His grace, now
My soul He will keep.

Keep me and protect me,
For my sins atone;
All as one with Jesus,
Rest in Him alone,
Then one day in heaven,
Through His saving grace,
I’ll stand before Jesus,
With Him, face to face.
©
 2006 : Colin Gordon-Farleigh

No comments: