Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Some More Great Christian Quotes

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
-T.S. Eliot

"Real gold isn't afraid of fire..." - Anonymous

"You can't preach it like it is if you don't believe it like it was."
- Vance Havner

"When I pastored a country church, a farmer didn't like the sermons I preached on hell. He said, 'Preach about the meek and lowly Jesus.' I said, 'That's where I got my information about hell.'"
 - Vance Havner

"Tell the Israelites, 'You are a stiff-necked people. If I were to go with you even for a moment, I might destroy you. Now take off your ornaments and I will decide what to do with you.'"

- Jehovah

"The victorious Christian neither exalts nor downgrades himself. His interests have shifted from self to Christ. What he is or is not no longer concerns him. He believes that he has been crucified with Christ and he is not willing either to praise or deprecate such a man."

- A.W. Tozer

No comments: