Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Site that's well worth visiting

I checked out Lindsey's blog this morning and, as a result, was directed to what turned out to be a great site, Koinonia Community. A good Christian site that I'm happy to urge you to take a look at, again and again and again. The following snippet is taken from the entry for Monday 22nd October. I'm sure that you'll want to read the rest!
I want to show my children that the stories in the Bible are not mere stories of what people did long ago, but a blueprint for how we should live our lives. I want to show them that it is possible, in the modern world, to live like Christ. I want to show them that miracles can again be commonplace. I want to show them how to change the news. I want to show them that they are an important piece of the puzzle, and an impact on the lives of others. And I don't want to just tell them about it, I want them to see it in action by the way we live.

1 comment:

koinonia community said...

Thank you for the link, Colin. It has been wonderful to make your aquaintance. Now...get to healing!