Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm taking a Blog Vacation!

With Christmas Day just a few days away, and several church services to lead over the next three days, I've decided to take a blog-holiday, albeit a little reluctantly. At least, that's my intention, but you never know --- I just might find a few moments to post a few words and maybe a picture!

Tomorrow I will lead our service of Carols & Lessons at 11am, then Christmas Eve I'll be leading a Communion Service at 11.30pm which will finish just after midnight, allowing us to herald in Christmas Day in a contemplative and peaceful way.

Later on that morning I have a 9.30am service, after which I usually go and visit one or two folk from our church family who live in Care Homes before going home to our Christmas Dinner with the family.

So all that is left at the moment is for me to wish you all