Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 1, 2007

To God be the GLORY!

There was no blog yesterday (30th) because I was away in Essex attending the Christian Broadcasting Council Awards Dinner and Conference, and guess what ...! I was greatly honoured to receive a Highly Commended Certificate in the 'Best Christian Poetry Book' section, the award being presented for two of my books jointly, In Praise of Him and In Praise of Him Again.

I feel so privileged to receive this award but point all the glory and praise for the work upward to God. It is God who has blessed with my gifts, the reason for them being to glorify Him through their use. I often say of my hymn-writing and praise verse, that I am merely the 'postman' called on to deliver what the Holy Spirit gives to me, and so I guess that I have accepted this Award on behalf of H.S!

Anyway, dear reader, 'cos I like to share things with you, I have posted an image of the SAward Certficate at the head of today's blog. Hope you like it! If you want to take a look at the books in question just follow the link to the website page.

Speak to you again very soon!

1 comment:

TheNormalMiddle said...

That is fabulous, and you are more than deserving!