Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Talking Music

This afternoon I went to Moreton, which is about 40 minutes away, where I had been invited to talk to the ladies' devotional meeting. I've been there a few times before and it's always good to go back and visit people that I know. I chatted to them about my hymn-writing and played several tracks from the new Cantoris CD which they loved. I explained a little of how I set about creating a new song, and related the story of how the first of my love-songs was given to Gill as a Valentine's Day gift this year, and how the Cd of love-songs will hopefully be available by next Valentine's Day. It should be great! They are sung by a fabuloso singer with a 'triffick' voice, Susan Marrs, and I think the Cd, titled 'When I'm With You' will be a real winner.
I also taught the ladies a new Worship song which I composed last July, 'Living Water', which they picked up quickly. It's one of those songs! Every time that I share it with a group they start trying to sing along to it!

Anyway, that's about that for today, 'cos as Christmas draws ever closer time gets shorter and shorter whilst jobs get more and more! I hope that your Christmas plans are working well, and that you've got a lot of the tasks out of the way already. If not, go and do a bit more right now!

No comments: