Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Comments about LOVE!

  1. I love the way that animals show their love towards you, often asking nothing in return.
  2. I love the warm feeling of knowing that someone special loves me.
  3. I love that feeling you get when you love someone else, and you want to make the world a better place for them.
  4. I love knowing that God loves me. Although He asks for nothing in return, what a blessing you get when you give your life to Him!
  5. I love to share God's love with other people, knowing that each time I talk about Jesus to someone I'm doing just that.

Things I LOVE!

  1. I love settling down with a good book.
  2. I love the challenge of creating a garden from scratch.
  3. I love doing a really 'busy' 1000 piece jigsaw.
  4. I love spending time with God.
  5. I love my work, especially when I know that I've helped to change a life.
  6. I love the company of our little dog, Sam, and our cats, Smokey and Felix.
  7. I love exploring new places of interest, especially old buildings, Art Galleries, and the like.
  8. I love the feeling I get when I hear a new song of mine sung for the first time.
  9. I LOVE my wife Gill in more ways and for more reasons than I could ever count!
  10. I love a really good 'Family' movie, especially if there is a lot of comedy in it.

Things I don't love!

  1. I hate to see cruelty of any sort, especially towards children and animals.
  2. I hate any form of bullying, whether it's physical or mental.
  3. I hate to see people wasting their lives away 'cos they're too lazy to make the effort to change things!
  4. I hate it when something that I've said or done causes someone unhappiness, even though I never meant it to.
  5. I hate to see the land being raped for greedy profit, such as the stripping of the Rain Forests.

What about YOU, dear reader? What do you love MOST or LEAST? Why not leave a comment and let me know.

2 comments:

TheNormalMiddle said...

I love my ipod (great pic you have on the blog by the way), my family, italian food, sweet tea, the beach, and my favorite hymn is Amazing Grace.

I hate racism, poverty, war and people who demand things I can't provide. :)

koinonia community said...

~I love that God chose my incredible husband to spend this life with.
~I love that He entrusted us with the care of two precious little girls.
~I love that He has allowed us to serve him in some pretty amazing ways.
~I love that He caused the leaves to turn such vibrant colors in the autumn instead of just allowing them to fall unchanged.
~I love the sound of rain and wind.
~I love the diversity of the people He created, and that He allows me to encounter incredible people from all walks of life.
~I love laughter and hugs.
~I love Jesus, the lover of my soul.

-I hate bigotry under the guise of pride or patriotism.
-I hate hatred.
-I hate negativity and grumbling, because it is contagious.
(I even may grumble about it! =D)
-I hate greed and jealousy.