Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Grace Bawden sings 'Man of Colours'

Listen to the fabulous voice of Grace Bawden singing Man of Colours. I predict that this young Australian singer is going to go a very long way! In fact, I predict that it won't be too long before she is up there amongst the Megastars. Her voice control is excellent and she has an amazing 3.5 octave range.

I recently sent Grace several of my songs and she plans to record one of them soon in a demo. It would be fantastic to have my work sung by such a rising star. The music for all of the songs which I sent Grace is composed by my composer partner from Michigan, Greg Sheer. Greg is an amazingly talented composer and it's a great privilege for me to be able to work with him. We have collaborated on almost forty songs over the last three years or so, and I hope we manage to keep on keeping our 'Hit Factory' running for many years to come.

No comments: