Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Revival & Renewal Meetings in Devon





I leave for Devon on Sunday, and am busy preparing to lead the Mission that will take place at Wotter Community Chapel on the South Western corner of Dartmoor, just a few miles from Plymouth. There is a great team assembled and I am being joined on the Mission by singer Gary Cordice. I will be sharing the message of the Gospel from Tuesday to Saturday at 7 pm each evening.

If you can come along then it would be good to welcome you, but even if you cannot then it would be good to have you lifting the Mission up in prayer.

This is a Mission to share the Gospel, and there will be nothing on sale and no calls for money during the week. I feel that when you go to a Mission Service you go for the benefit of your soul and God's eternal Kingdom, and that money has no place there. Of course it costs money to mount these Missions, but I am doing so in answer to God's call to do so, and so I firmly believe that if I honour Him then He will honour what we are doing and cover all the costs in other ways.

I pray that there will be much renewing and reviving during the week, and pray for a rich harvest for the Kingdom.

No comments: