Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Grace Bawden: WOW! What a voice!


One of the great pleasures of being a songwriter is that you get to discover some amazing talent, and I've certainly done that over the last few years. In recent blogs I have posted entries about the UK Queen of Country, Hayley Oliver and also the amazingly talented Jennifer Douglas who shot to number three in the UK NCM Charts with a song written by myself and Greg Scheer, If Only I Had Wings.

One of the latest talents that I have been wowed by is the young Australian singer, Grace Bawden. She came to national attention in Australia in 2008 in Australia's Got Talent, and has gone on from the finals to achieve much wider recognition. She has recently been signed by an Italian agent who plans to launch her in Europe using two singles taken from her debut album, Gifts of Grace. I have just sent some songs to Grace who plans to record at least one of them, so watch this space. You can download tracks from this album on iTunes. In the meantime, you can look and listen to this video from the Australia's Got Talent show.

No comments: