Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 22, 2009

A little bit Country, a little bit Folk . . .


I've just finished writing a new batch of songs with Greg Scheer, my Songwriting partner from Grand Rapids, Michigan, and these fall into the Country/Folk and Country/Christian genres. Why not take a visit to Greg's site where you can find both MP3 (rough demos) and PDF formats for all four songs, and have a look and listen for yourselves.

Since Greg and I linked up as a song-writing partnership back in October 2006, I've lost count of the number of songs that we've collaborated on together. From my point of view as a lyricist, it's great to be able to work alongside someone who interprets what I write as well as Greg does, despite the fact that we've yet to meet up in real terms, for so far, although we have often spoken on the 'phone, our work has all been done in the realms of the 'virtual world' created via the Internet. I hope that that will change next year, as I hope that we'll be able to finally meet up towards the latter part of 2010.

Anyway, visit Greg's site, have a look and a listen, and then post a comment either on his site or on this Blog.

No comments: