Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Off to Wonderful Wales again tomorrow!

In the latter part of the evening we'll be relaxing in this lounge.

In the morning we can look out upon the river from the cottage windows as we eat our breakfast or munch our brunch. Below is a pic of one of the many wildlife visitors that we can expect to meet up with.

It really is a beautiful spot --- easy to relax when the scenery is like this!


Tomorrow morning we will be leaving on a week's vacation to West Wales, chilling out far from the madding crowd, with no computer and generally poor mobile reception. It will be great! I thought that I'd leave you with a few pics of the place where we'll be staying, and then when I get back in a week's time I'll post a few pics of where we've been. In between I'm afraid this Blog will be going on holiday as well.

No comments: