Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 8, 2008

LYRA : The new CD will soon be here!

I heard from LYRA in Russia the other day to say that the new CD which they have been working on for the past year is finally finished and in the post to me. I'm so impatient to hear it! They are a fantastic group of singers, and the CD, which is called 'Beautiful Sound', showcases four of the best singers in the whole choral group. Tonight I received an email from Andrey Sysoev, the Director of music, in which he said that he thought the song Benediction, in which my words are set to music composed by Greg Scheer, could become the "World hymn of the Church", and goes on to say that it will surely be played on the radio and the TV. He says a lot of other great things as well which gave me a real lift. That's why I wanted to share the news with you, dear reader. My picture shows the new CD cover. The Cd will be available via the Sheer Joy Music website shortly after Easter.

No comments: