Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

OK! So I've posted another poem . . .

I've just posted another verse as part of my Easter message postings, and I make no apologies for doing so! I've been blessed with the gift of writing verse for nearly sixty years now, and I've always found it a great way of communicating my deepest thoughts in a readable manner.
After all, isn't communication one of the most important things in life? I think so, for where would we be without it? We would be living in a silent world with no words, and so no books; no music; no interaction of any kind, because every time that one human being interacts in any way with another then it's a form of communication, after all.
This has all the signs of drifting into a philosophical discussion which is not what I intended to do, so I'm going to break at this point, before it gets any deeper! The point that I want to make really, is just that we all communicate in different ways, and one way which I feel comfortable with is through the medium of verse and song. So, dear reader, if you sometimes think that I use verse a little too often, just be thankful that I'm trying to say something and go along with me, even if only to humour me!
Seriously though, I just hope you like the way I write this Blog, 'cos if you don't then I guess that eventually I'll no longer be communicating, which takes me right back to that philosophical point that I started getting sucked into before.

No comments: