Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Not a 'meme' list, more of a 'youyou'!

I've just watched a good film called 'The Mighty Ducks' which is a 'feel-good' movie about a junior league ice hockey team. I like 'feel-good' movies! I also liked The Bourne Supremacy and enjoyed the action in it. Probably top movie for me over the last few years has to go to the Lord of the Rings trilogy which I thought was absolutely amazing!

Whoops! It's starting to become a 'meme' list isn't it? What I'd really like to know is what your favourite film of the last couple of years is. Let me know so that I can post your choices and make up a 'youyou' list. It's up to you dear reader, so get commenting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are big fans of the Bourne movies too. I like anything with some action & drama.