Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm off to Tallahassee soon!

In two weeks I shall be boarding a flight to Tallahassee in order to spend eight days helping to promote a new CD of my worship songs which is being released by Sheer Joy Music. The CD features the fabulous voice of Charlotte Kerce.
I first heard Charlotte singing the great song Peace in the Valley when I visited the site of my song-writing partner Greg Scheer, and I thought to myself that hers was a voice that I could listen to all day and not tire of it. Through Greg I contacted Charlotte and we have worked on this album over the last couple of years. I was really fortunate to have Warren Halstrom produce the album for Sheer Joy Music. I'm sure that you, dear reader, will enjoy the result once it has been release in a couple of weeks.

No comments: