Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lady Shaver reviews ... What else can you say!

I was looking at Lady Shavers with my wife and reading the reviews. I found the one reproduced below and thought it was too good not to share with you all. I promise you that it is a genuine review from the Argos website. We're still doubled up with laughter! 


"If you want your skin removed as well as the hair, this product is very efficient. I appreciate that I personally have sensitive skin, but I was fooled by the words 'gentle' and 'hypoallergenic' in the blurb and now have totally raw underarms. Legs not too bad, but definately (sic) not what it says on the 'packet'!"


Here's another review about a different shaver. This one really intrigued me!


"Great carpet sweeper for the price. It's also very light and easy to empty.
Couldn't ask for better!
"



I wonder if you have any similar review stories to share. Email me here.

No comments: