Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Joanne Lowe's Meditations


GOD'S WALL OF PICTURES
"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."
Revelation 20:15 (King James Version)
      God's pictures are in a different place than on the wall like we see in homes.  God's wall of pictures is in the Book of Life.  I believe when we are saved that our names and also our pictures are recorded in the Book of Life.  Just as we like to look at the pictures on the wall, God also likes to look at our pictures.
      Our Scripture verse is one of the saddest verses in the Bible.  If our names are not written in the book of life, we will go to hell instead of Heaven.  What a terrifying thought that someone would go to hell!  Christians need to fall on their knees and cry out to God for the salvation of their family and their friends.
      Before I had arthritis, I used to have my devotions on my knees.  I would kneel at the side of my bed and sing to Jesus and read my Bible out loud and pray out loud.  O what joy filled my heart when I was able to kneel and worship my precious Saviour!  I can't kneel any more because of my arthritis.
      If you have family members or if you have friends who have never accepted Jesus as personal Saviour, pray for their salvation.  However, just praying for them is not enough.  Our family and our friends need to see the difference that Jesus made in our life.  Do they see Jesus in your actions?
      My name and picture are recorded in the Book of Life.  Is your name and picture recorded in the Book of Life?  If not, I urge you, I plead with you to give your heart and life to Jesus before it is too late!  One day, it will be too late for you to invite Jesus into your heart.  Don't miss out on spending eternity with Jesus.
Joanne Lowe

No comments: