Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Holiday --- Plans are under way!

Tonight we reserved the cottage in Wales where we plan to spend a week on vacation in August, so I thought I'd share the picture with you. It's not far from the beach on the island of Anglesey which is off the North Wales coast. My father came from Anglesey and so it will be great for me to spend a few days there exploring part of this wonderful place. I don't expect you to get as excited as us though! The picture below is an interior shot.
Where are you going on holiday this year dear reader? Why not share it with me.

1 comment:

koinonia community said...

That is gorgeous! I know you will enjoy it immensely.

We rarely vacation, so this is going to be a stellar year. We are going to Hawaii with my mom and stepdad in May. They are wanting to go with us and the girls before they are "too old" (their words). They have been several times but we have never been. In June we are going to a Christian campground in Tennasee called Cherokee Cove, and to Shelter Rock on a dance mission trip through Arts Evangelica. And in October we are going to Georgia for the Catalyst Christian Leaders Conference.

They will all be fabulous, and all be vacations. I don't know which I am looking forward to more!