It has the power in the words to heal and to comfort, to build up and to strengthen, to restore and renew; and all because of the power behind the words. Read it to yourself, listen to it, see it in a new light. Whatever you choose to do it will bless you. I found a great screen saver which depicts this Psalm with some beautiful music and images. Why not click on the link above and see for yourself; I'm sure that you'll love it to.
1.The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.