Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 14, 2008

What a Friend . . .

When I was looking at U-Tube for the video in the last post I stumbled across this one. Do look at it --- it's precious. It will make you laugh in the aisles, and yet she sings out this song as well in such a special way. I love it! I hope it makes you laugh dear reader, but above all I pray that it speaks to your heart.

The most precious things in life cannot be touched and yet they manage to touch us; they cannot be felt and yet they manage to make us feel them; they cannot be bought for they are always free. So here, dear reader, is one of those good things for you to feel.

1 comment:

koinonia community said...

It makes me wonder: how often do we suffer needlessly because of our stubborness to "handle it" on our own, when God would have us hand it over to him. Ah, the power of prayer!