Total Pageviews

Friday, September 3, 2010

New Hymn for Today

Fire of the Spirit 76 76 D
Tune: Crüger
.
Lord Jesus, I am ready
To serve You here below,
The Holy Spirit’s embers,
Aflame with heaven’s glow.
So guide me, Lord, to follow,
Where ’ere Your feet have trod;
Then In Your name I’ll worship
And serve the one true God.

Wherever You may need me,
I’ll wait upon Your will;
Until I hear You calling,
Lord, I am waiting still.
Lord, use my hands to touch with,
My voice as comfort’s rod,
Then in Your name I’ll worship,
And serve the one true God.

Lord, keep those embers burning
Throughout each day and night,
O, let the Holy Spirit,
Be ever burning bright.
Keep me forever serving,
And living by God’s Word,
Then in Your name I’ll worship,
The one eternal Lord.

© Colin Gordon-Farleigh, 2006

No comments: